Surviving Raine - Shay Savage 4.5 Stranded Stars!!!So I've just gotta say how much I enjoyed reading this! Bastian and Raine are forced to help each other survive when Bastian's ship is wrecked by a storm. When Bastian sees Raine's body floating in the ocean, he feels an inexplicable tug, he has to save her even though he isn't even sure if she's alive. He doesn't understand why he feels the way he does and because of this, he at first pushes Raine away. Acting like a complete jerk so that she doesn't become attached to him. Although she's nine years younger than him, Raine isn't completely naive and she begins to chip away at the shield he's built around himself, trying to understand the man underneath.Their relationship is one shrouded in lust but at the core are two broken people who have lost so much in their lives. By being together they begin to heal each other. Bastian fights it all the way trying to brush off what they have as just being superficial. But he can't deny himself forever.Once again I loved it! Can't wait for the next one!The End...