Damaged 2 - H.M. Ward 3.5 Hesitant StarsI was really hoping this was gonna be a five star book for me, but unfortunately it wasn't. I loved Damaged, but Damaged 2 didn't blow me away like the first one did.This book started off really well, it picked up right where it left off. I love Peter and I wasn't disappointed by his character, Sidney was a bit stubborn and I wanted to slap her a couple of times. I love a bit of a scuffle when I read a book and I was pleasantly surprised when Peter proved that he is no doormat and wont sit and watch while someone hurts his girl.Okay so in this book we get to read about Peter's past and family. Okay so saying anything about Peter's family would be a spoiler so I won't. I will say this though, I wasn't impressed, I didn't understand what all the fuss was about them. I understand each brother has his own secrets and most of them are dark, but was that reason enough for them to be so infamous? Except for Sean of course, but in the case of everyone else for a minute I thought they were the mob or something. And Sean's past I mean "Hello???", Peter wasn't even sure about what had happened, but he said he would stick by him through anything (well that's the vibe I got).Let's skip along till to the end. Firstly the villain, gave up way to easily in my opinion. I mean this guy is one twisted freak and all it takes is a beating and just like that he's gone! Secondly, Sidney's brother is a hateful piece of I won't say, he's also a waste of space and the situation with him need some addressing which it didn't get!And finally something huge happened to this girl and nothing was done about it! Even after her mother had read her journals, she didn't let the police or anyone know! Sidney was ostracized by her entire family and community because they didn't believe her. And it all just got swept under the rug!Be that as it may, I did enjoy the book, it's just that it lacked in something. I'll be reading Miss H.M Wards Arrangement Series and Stripped because reading this book had me intrigued about the other brothers. I take no pleasure in pointing out what I didn't like in a book, but it was an issue for me and I felt I had to mention it. I should have probably said this in the beginning but I'll say it now, it would be better if you read H.M. Ward's Arrangement Series before reading this series, you don't have to, I didn't and I didn't have any trouble keeping up with anything. But I wish I had had a better understanding of Peter's brother, Sean's character. ARC copy received from Author for an honest review!